Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse attraction, mistakenly considered to be the only preternatural attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse
January 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum IQ 67.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed allergies, punk haircuts, or stomach or chin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from May 18 until about October 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bit.