Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse thrill ride, realistically considered to be the worst toxic thrill ride at Disneyland
Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse
June 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to enter a thrill ride vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this thrill ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors can visit this thrill ride more than a minute after park opening.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo place.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and adorable).
- Must be at least 58" tall and 2 years old to ride in front.
- Contains holographic images that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and opinions within the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a prehistoric thrill ride, viewers are required to buy themed dinosaurs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.