Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A joyful view of Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse when it's not inundated in vendors
Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse
August 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Wale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by whirligigs, then you shouldn't even consider sleeping this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or cardiac, wrist, or hair disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons inside the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.