Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Veil's Treeshed
December 6, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Veil's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- Operator must be at least 62" (without stilts) tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.