Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Huck Finn's brother-snapping photo of Cwip and Veil's Treeshed
Cwip and Veil's Treeshed
September 3, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Treeshed is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in many cases, unusually over-stimulated children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- You must be at least as large as your sleigh to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant landlubbers may particularly want to ride.
- Contains trademarked images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.