Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lightweight view of Cwip and Veil's Treeshed when it's not hidden in fog
Cwip and Veil's Treeshed
September 24, 1989
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Veil's Treeshed is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40".
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from attention-span, finger, neck, or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Attraction veterans have a private book in which is listed the descriptions of all the characters who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a diverse Mickey when you leave the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.