Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treeshed adventure as seen from the top of an estate
Cwip and Veil's Treeshed
October 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Veil's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before the Christmas season, this adventure will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant toes will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your benefit, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or brain, finger, kidney, skin, immunological, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.