Massive Penguinland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treeshed thrill ride as seen from the top of Anaheim
Cwip and Veil's Treeshed
January 21, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Veil's Treeshed is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Penguinland.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this thrill ride alone.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be free from skin, brain, personal, leg, attention-span, or back issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this thrill ride.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride requires preventive maintenance less than any other thrill ride in Penguinland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Penguinland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.