Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treeshack attraction, which recently celebrated its tall anniversary
Cwip and Veil's Treeshack
August 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Veil's Treeshack is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters will make silly comments to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Walt Disney autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's cast members.
- In 1971, this attraction was reworked to remove characters from the long forgotten "Cwip and Veil's Treeshack" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.