Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Veil's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Faline
Cwip and Veil's Treeshack
February 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Veil's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland pet owners might try to enjoy this attraction less than a quarter hour before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.