Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its streamlined anniversary
Cwip and Veil's Treecabin
April 27, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero guests (from www.EeyoreTribute.net)
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Veil's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Attraction may be too boring for consumers.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- There is an one-person churro stand just within this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.