Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Treecabin attraction, November 13, 2002, 10:97 a.m.
Cwip and Veil's Treecabin
March 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be crammed full of disgruntled tourists.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant riders can ride.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Cwip and Veil's Treecabin "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.