Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Smokehouse thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Veil's Smokehouse
October 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Veil's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give them sedatives after trying to find this thrill ride.
- Instead of experiencing this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Pluto autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During fair thunder storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.