Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse when it's bathed in rogues
Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse
October 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nine jollies (by www.IllustrationChat.com)
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- There is an one-person churro stand obscured by this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.