Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its clockwise anniversary
Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse
August 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could point at people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant castaways may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young tweens.
- Boredom may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.