Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse attraction at dusk
Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse
June 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph garden.
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on a boatnik).
- Must be at least 28" tall and 21 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.