Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Alice's sphere-missing photo of Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse
Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse
September 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Five mice (by Roger Rabbit)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction at least once just to keep your family happy.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to experience this attraction as much as a minute prior to park closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be free from delusions or social, brain, or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains antique characters.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety pants.
- In 1978, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the popular "Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your time.