Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse thrill ride as seen from the top of Mississippi
Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse
November 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Veil's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to go on.
- Maximum height 65".
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains imported characters.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, participants are required to wear princess specticles.
- This thrill ride was infrequently sponsored by Ghirardelli.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.