Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its ghoulish anniversary
Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse
March 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces (by Indiana Jones)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for kids.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and opinions within the cast members at various times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.