Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse
December 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions, goth clothing, felony convictions, or knee or lung problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Tigger was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bread.