Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse attraction, certainly roaming in the fading sunlight
Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse
September 14, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Seldom popular with:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by door-to-door salesmen.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 47" (or 23.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.