Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse train at midday
Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse
August 3, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to walk past this train only under pain of death.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- During unfortunate storms, this train may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your critter.