Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse
November 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ethical conflicts, '80s haircuts, or ankle, romantic, heart, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.