Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse ride, February 26, 2013, 3:43 a.m.
Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse
February 21, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this ride second to last thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to drop something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- During bad rainfall, this ride may melt.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- There is a hidden churro stand adjacent to this ride's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.