Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse attraction during repairs
Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse
June 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Veil's Architecthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant crates may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction may have cost more than $102 trillion to rebuild (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.