Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Treetoon attraction, curtly considered to be the premier wooden attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Tale's Treetoon
February 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Tale's Treetoon is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will make silly comments to people near you.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and legs inside the entangling vines at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.