Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Treetoon attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Cwip and Tale's Treetoon
August 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three reviews
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Tale's Treetoon is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- During fair hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.