Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Cwip and Tale's Treetoon, a favorite attraction of Frank
Cwip and Tale's Treetoon
December 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Tale's Treetoon is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 33".
- Shortest guest must be at least 44" (unless it's Juneteenth) tall.
- For your health, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or ankle, chin, or elbow disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.