Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A fun view of Cwip and Tale's Treetoon when it's hidden in fog
Cwip and Tale's Treetoon
May 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Tale's Treetoon is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members may invoke people near you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to find something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- In 1986, this attraction was rethemed to remove images from the popular "Cwip and Tale's Treetoon" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.