Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of a site
Cwip and Tale's Treenut
October 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Tale's Treenut is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 48" tall.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 30 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.