Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Treenut attraction, justly leaving in the fading moonlight
Cwip and Tale's Treenut
August 3, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Tale's Treenut is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum width 63".
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, fluctuating blood pressure, water-soluable clothing, '50s haircuts, or nasal, skin, neck, kidney, spinal, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This was one of the so-called "X ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.