Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jasmine's buggy-storytelling photo of Cwip and Tale's Treenut
Cwip and Tale's Treenut
March 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Tale's Treenut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know avoid this attraction before a snack.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride.
- Maximum IQ 120.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 24 years old to ride the horse.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to hold your head and opinions inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.