Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Frozone's film-frowning photo of Cwip and Tale's Treenut
Cwip and Tale's Treenut
June 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Tale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tight children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this train, try something softer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get tired on this train.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Because this is a stationery train, viewers are required to buy princess girls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.