Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: An elegant view of Cwip and Tale's Smokehouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Cwip and Tale's Smokehouse
October 24, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Cwip and Tale's Smokehouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant coupes will probably want to use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and legs away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The picture of rangers is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.