Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse train, August 7, 2009, 2:15 a.m.
Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse
May 27, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly Disney-addicted children will want to ride this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum height 39".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young tweens.
- In 2008, this train was updated to change images from the relatively obscure "Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the plucky scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.