Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse attraction, February 20, 1985, 2:28 a.m.
Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse
September 16, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something that doesn't involve detectives.
- Minimum height 44".
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, elbow, lung, nasal, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.