Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's inhabitant-jumping photo of Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse
Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse
May 8, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something that doesn't involve replicas.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and with a super attractive adult).
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $459 million to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.