Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An irregular view of Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse when it's not bathed in fog
Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse
April 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Tale's Skullhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses within the attraction at all times.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are few lights used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.