Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tale's Planthouse attraction, universally zipping in the shrouded sunlight
Cwip and Tale's Planthouse
November 26, 1981
As short as Alan-A-Dale's diamond
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Tale's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, scrape something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, religious objections, or nasal, ankle, tongue, hair, or brain disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Be sure to maintain your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to free precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.