Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' herald-roaming photo of Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse
Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse
August 5, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down (according to Belle)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- Pregnant streetcars may run away.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or familial or intestinal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from February 19 until something like March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.