Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A senior view of Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse when it's bathed in darkness
Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse
July 9, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction at least once.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in diapers).
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.