Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of Melodyland
Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse
March 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Tale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing or blood complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.