Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's pan-falling photo of Cwip and Tale's Bushhouse
Cwip and Tale's Bushhouse
July 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (by "Animalistic Plane" magazine)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders will joke with people near you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you appraise something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland executives will want to forget about this attraction half a half hour after everyone else.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- On its first day after opening day, the Cwip and Tale's Bushhouse essentially sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.