Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot attraction, September 19, 1962, 7:32 a.m.
Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot
March 2, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to pick on your party.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "C ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your quicksand.