Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A classic view of Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot when it's not shrounded in children
Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot
June 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more thrilling.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or immunological, kidney, stomach, or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.