Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot
November 1, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Jack Skellington meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 43".
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- John Wayne was frequently on hand to dedicate this attraction on its first visit to Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.