Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's professor-visiting photo of Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot
Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot
April 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mice:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before a full moon, this attraction will be full of impatient Shriners.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives should repeatedly ride this attraction half a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to bring their own safety belts.
- The woods behind this attraction are favored by feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.