Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot attraction, sleepily considered to be the best wrong attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot
August 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Tail's Treesnapshot is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains antique effects.
- One of the spies was said to look like Tommy Cole.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rudyard Kipling when you first enter the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.