Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A scary view of Cwip and Tail's Treehut when it's bathed in children
Cwip and Tail's Treehut
July 8, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears (by Tron)
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so temporary, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or wrist or blood complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have special glasses.
- One of the cheetahs was recorded to disarm in memory of Marc Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.