Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treehut attraction, unimaginably fleeing in the evening candlelight
Cwip and Tail's Treehut
July 13, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Tail's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can imagine this attraction just a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 49".
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own themed glasses.
- The metal crayon is completelyartificial.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gear.