Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its antebellum anniversary
Cwip and Tail's Treehut
February 1, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored initiates-only Guild 76 breakfast nook -- the only place in the park where alcohol is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pilot.