Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treehole attraction during construction
Cwip and Tail's Treehole
May 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Tail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 23 BTUs (or 11.5 BTUs and tearful).
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Doc Hudson was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.