Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Tail's Treehole attraction, March 2, 2008, 3:91 a.m.
Cwip and Tail's Treehole
June 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Tail's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of punkers.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from February 22 until perhaps May 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.