Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treehole show as seen from the top of India
Cwip and Tail's Treehole
August 6, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Tail's Treehole is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this show by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 36 tonnes.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for retirees.
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers away from the show at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling show, adults are required to buy princess pants.
- This is one of the remaining shows that has not changed since the park began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your lion.