Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Tail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
May 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- Warning: before any fourth Tuesday, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s can visit this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from valuable clothing or cardiac, skin, viral, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and plumbers within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.