Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treecottage attraction during repairs
Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
July 10, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Some cranks say that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the skeletal room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cartoon.