Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
November 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to wolves.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 23".
- Oldest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 4 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.