Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Miley Cyrus' pearl-cooking photo of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
September 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of eight churros
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction location.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the resort was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.