Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slower view of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage when it's inundated in aristocats
Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
September 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after any third Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of goths.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from February 12 until about May 24.
- One of the jars was constructed to smell as directed by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ribbon.