Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treecottage attraction at a distance
Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
May 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Two smiles (by www.MouseAmigo.com)
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve shoes.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Contains antique effects.
- During weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.