Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
May 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of misplaced people.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't ride this attraction just a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- You must be at least as big as the sign to ride.
- Maximum height 45".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 13 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to help safety specticles.
- There is an unpopular restroom that shares a door with this attraction's badgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.