Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Treecottage attraction at midday
Cwip and Tail's Treecottage
January 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Tail's Treecottage is. It used to have interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.