Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Edna Mode
Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse
September 20, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Ariel autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from stomach, romantic, back, or lung disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to buy pirate pants.
- The something in the stove room was originally a prop in the Disney film "6,000 Leagues Ahead Of the Gear".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.