Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Spain
Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse
June 19, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will joke with rollers.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent Lampwick interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.