Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Robin Crusoe
Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse
July 31, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders might point at people near you.
- After visiting this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to adopt something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Thrill ride is closed for improvements from April 19 to October 29.
- On its last month after opening day, the Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse almost was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.