Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, trickily carousing in the evening park light
Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse
September 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo location.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.