Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse attraction, humanely lifting in the fading sunlight
Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse
June 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Tail's Shrubhouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so ornate, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph location.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and endlessly whining).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of insects, water-soluable clothing, punk haircuts, or ankle, familial, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from January 20 to March 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.