Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, terminally wandering in the afternoon park light
Cwip and Tail's Planthouse
July 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Tail's Planthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear safety screens.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are filled with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.