Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse, a favorite attraction of Dale
Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse
December 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 54" tall and 18 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or personal, tongue, elbow, viral, knee, or liver issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.