Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse show, generously considered to be the only inverted show at Disneyland
Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse
December 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to paddlewheels, then you were practically made for this show.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Show is closed for unforseen cleaning from now to October 7 (or something like that).
- This show's stage actually was constructed by the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.