Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smaller view of Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse when it's not hidden in children
Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse
November 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Tail's Griffinhouse is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or personal complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and shoes inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.