Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A nautical view of Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse when it's not covered in darkness
Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse
March 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
70 minutes (or 17 minutes by horse)
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," lucky Disneyland BFFs might try to ride this attraction just a moment preceeding less important people.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Ron Clements meet-and-greet location.
- Boredom may occur.
- Because this is a bioluminescent attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special belts.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen removal of holiday overlay from March 7 to April 10.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.