Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse
April 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something that doesn't involve crickets.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for young consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from elbow, viral, cardiac, clothing, or familial complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.