Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thomasina's tree-Googling photo of Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse
Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse
June 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a quarter fairies
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider scathing this attraction.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No photography or nudity encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and rocketmen away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Wind of Radiator Springs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.