Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse attraction during repairs
Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse
February 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Seven guests (according to "Wrong Aardvark" discussion forum)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with head lice, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or hip or inner ear issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.