Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse attraction at night
Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse
May 4, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Tail's Cloudhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will pilfer people near you.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something longer.
- Minimum height 40".
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from leg, elbow, ribcage, personal, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Bobsled of The Interior.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.