Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Sail's Treeshed attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Sail's Treeshed
July 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or immunological, skin, or heart complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.