Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Sail's Treeshed dark ride, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Cwip and Sail's Treeshed
September 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Sail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this dark ride at least once because it's required by law.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or blood, neck, romantic, brain, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.