Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A watchful view of Cwip and Sail's Treenest when it's not bathed in children
Cwip and Sail's Treenest
June 2, 2009
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (according to Brigham Young)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Sail's Treenest is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 49".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for wimps.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.