Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Treenest attraction at park closing
Cwip and Sail's Treenest
October 17, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- You must be at least as high as this page to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 48" (while balancing a carriage on your head).
- Driver must be at least 75" tall.
- Contains olde-timey effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.