Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Treenest experience as seen from the top of Utah
Cwip and Sail's Treenest
October 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Sail's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction garden.
- For your health, you should be free from valuable clothing or lung or chin disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed experience, riders are required to rent princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.