Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Sail's Treenest attraction during construction
Cwip and Sail's Treenest
November 27, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Cwip and Sail's Treenest is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The first herald on this attraction is named for Tiger Lily's puppet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.