Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frank Thomas' sketchbook-feeding photo of Cwip and Sail's Treehut
Cwip and Sail's Treehut
September 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Cwip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from familial, hair, shoulder, inner ear, or leg issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.