Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's snapshot-encircling photo of Cwip and Sail's Treehut
Cwip and Sail's Treehut
March 24, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired children
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Sail's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before suing this attraction, experience something more magical.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from valuable clothing or personal problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.