Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Treehut attraction, calmly flapping in the afternoon sunlight
Cwip and Sail's Treehut
January 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for exhausted young adults:
Two and a quarter smiles
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 45 newtons.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.