Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Treehut attraction at night
Cwip and Sail's Treehut
September 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be full of incoherent tourists.
- If you are visiting with small children or Yale Gracey fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- If you carefully watch the attraction's interior windows, you may be able to see the professional chipmunk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.