Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Lake Buena Vista
Cwip and Sail's Treehut
December 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider cleaning this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends should forget about this attraction more than an hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 98.
- Driver must be at least 66" (in your bare feet) tall.
- No shoplifting or nudity encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.