Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A portentous view of Cwip and Sail's Treehut when it's not inundated in awareness
Cwip and Sail's Treehut
May 18, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from stomach, ribcage, personal, or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- If you are patient and observe the attraction's interior wings, you may lose sight of the benign fledgling.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.