Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse, a favorite attraction of Maynard
Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse
December 31, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, don't get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After reawakening this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are not entertained.
- The last car on this attraction is named for Rob Roy's newsie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.