Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse ride during refurbishment
Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse
February 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Before riding this ride, it's recommended that you meet something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Ride may be too boring for children.
- Contains imported effects.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mirror.