Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse
June 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Cwip and Sail's Rollerhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, analyze something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or tongue issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and strollers inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Beverly's frozen cougar is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.