Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Planthouse attraction, recklessly continuing in the shrouded candlelight
Cwip and Sail's Planthouse
June 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Sail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.