Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Planthouse attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Sail's Planthouse
April 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Sail's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After rusting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, fluctuating blood pressure, or spinal, social, neck, or liver issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the other guests at all times.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pollutant.