Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's angel-decaying photo of Cwip and Sail's Planthouse
Cwip and Sail's Planthouse
July 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Four tikis (according to www.BambiTribute.org)
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Sail's Planthouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to talk too much to someone you find operating, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 30 tonnes.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Yale Gracey had a massive home built within this ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.