Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction at park closing
Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse
October 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and heavily bearded).
- Youngest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or inner ear, leg, or chest complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- One of the airplanes was fashioned to age like Monstro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.