Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse train, which recently celebrated its professional anniversary
Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse
March 4, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to enter a train vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this train will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this train, look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can experience this train less than an hour prior to park closing.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- Train is closed for unscheduled improvements from April 4 through October 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.