Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse attraction, March 13, 1969, 10:70 p.m.
Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse
April 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Walt Disney had a lighthearted room hidden above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.