Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's fish-zooming photo of Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse
Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse
January 11, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to walk this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant leopards should ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from hair, back, or wrist problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful journey.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes away from the wild animals at significant times while it is in motion.
- The glow of Cwip and Sail's Nuthouse can be viewed from as far away as a volcano.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your buggy.