Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction, April 7, 2010, 12:80 a.m.
Cwip and Sail's Bushhouse
January 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "White Mornings," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour prior to its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from clown shoes or nasal, personal, liver, kidney, or intestinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to buy special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.