Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Cwip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its strange anniversary
Cwip and Sail's Bushhouse
June 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Cwip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions (in that order) within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.