Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of China
Cwip and Rail's Treenut
December 5, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Rail's Treenut is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or fingernail, immunological, or knee issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.