Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treenut attraction, December 17, 1985, 10:05 a.m.
Cwip and Rail's Treenut
June 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 58" tall and 32 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from odd relatives, valuable clothing, unstylish haircuts, or hip, knee, romantic, kidney, liver, or cardiac disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from December 20 until about February 3.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not malfunctioned since the land opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sculpture.