Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Rail's Treenut ride, which recently celebrated its prominent anniversary
Cwip and Rail's Treenut
March 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Rail's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are disturbed by coupes, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- Instead of riding this ride, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad weather, this ride may not be operating.
- Ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from December 19 until perhaps January 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.