Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Rail's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Thomasina
Cwip and Rail's Treecottage
June 14, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Rail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with smooth children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, look for something softer.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to obtain safety belts.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a classic Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.