Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, untimely waiting in the evening park light
Cwip and Rail's Treecottage
September 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After departing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.