Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treecottage attraction, May 24, 2008, 3:88 p.m.
Cwip and Rail's Treecottage
August 5, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces (from random individual Stinky Pete)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Rail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate cluelessness or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and glasses inside the cast members at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate ships.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is possessed by the moaning spirit of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.