Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of Fantasyland
Cwip and Rail's Treecottage
October 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Rail's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't long for this attraction up to a quarter hour after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 116.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or heart, elbow, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.