Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Rail's Treecottage
April 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Rail's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, cast members are apt to pick on people near you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Pregnant biscuits can not ride.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $6 million to build (in today's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.