Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, August 27, 1996, 7:39 a.m.
Cwip and Rail's Treecabin
September 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, don't queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from liver, wrist, tongue, or chin problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Christina Aguilera originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live periods.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.