Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its disguised anniversary
Cwip and Rail's Treecabin
February 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction before breakfast.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from leg, shoulder, bowel, brain, elbow, or skin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Clara Cluck was on hand to see this attraction on his first visit to the exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.