Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Rail's Treecabin attraction at dusk
Cwip and Rail's Treecabin
January 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning to avoid being teased.
- After fascinating this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.