Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Cwip and Rail's Treecabin
May 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to try something more demanding.
- During selected "Iconic Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to find this attraction just a minute prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.