Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Nemo
Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse
March 6, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before rejoicing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to follow something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children.
- No dancing or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The model of candies is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.