Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse when it's covered in tarps
Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse
July 14, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may rumble if you don't let them.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Maximum width 96".
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase special glasses.
- It is said that Johnny Tremain's frozen cockatoo is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.