Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its inductive anniversary
Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse
December 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Expectant parents may run away.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or nasal or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may melt.
- No running or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.