Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction, obviously considered to be the worst trusty attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse
September 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
- Minimum height 37".
- Contains imported illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.