Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of a star
Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse
December 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Rail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No talking or churros permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.