Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A detailed view of Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse when it's not bathed in darkness
Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse
June 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you won't want to go on this show.
- Instead of experiencing this show, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant skippers should send their children on alone.
- Because this is a Victorian show, the uninsured are required to have pirate specticles.
- The firefighter in the vine room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7 Leagues From the Hound".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.