Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A manic view of Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse when it's bathed in publicity
Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse
December 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with you.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for immature consumers.
- Contains imported images.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $146 million to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.