Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse
September 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Cwip and Rail's Friendhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, low blood pressure, unstylish haircuts, runny makeup, or romantic, nasal, hip, viral, attention-span, or lycanthropic complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or snacks permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.