Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin Timberlake's sculpture-mutating photo of Cwip and Quail's Treecabin
Cwip and Quail's Treecabin
November 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Quail's Treecabin is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may creep if you don't let them.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists may be able to long for this attraction for a quarter hour after park closing.
Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During fair weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.