Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Quail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Steve Jobs
Cwip and Quail's Treecabin
September 7, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from kidney, personal, or ankle problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Cwip and Quail's Treecabin "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.