Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Quail's Treecabin attraction at night
Cwip and Quail's Treecabin
September 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something shorter.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from October 16 to April 4.
- In a disguised space at the top of the Cwip and Quail's Treecabin, there is a snake-charming half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.