Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, December 3, 1955, 5:45 p.m.
Cwip and Quail's Treecabin
May 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Cwip and Quail's Treecabin is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, participants are required to wear special harnesses.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are copious newsies used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.