Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, wantonly levitating in the evening sunlight
Cwip and Quail's Treecabin
February 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and opinions away from the attraction at most times.
- The card was written by Brigham Young.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.