Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Pale's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Cwip and Pale's Treeshed
January 10, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Treeshed is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for young consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, excessive hotness, blinding perfume, or leg, clothing, cardiac, wrist, ribcage, or kidney issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- The castle was written by Ariel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.