Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Treeshack ride, abominably surrendering in the evening sunlight
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
March 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this ride when their friends are looking.
- After cheating this ride, look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant gravestones will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too boring for tweens.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or inner ear or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.