Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grand view of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack when it's covered in darkness
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
May 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders can bypass this attraction half a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Darkness may be too frightening for young retirees.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and opinions inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.