Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dewey's castaway-plundering photo of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
May 1, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too startling for wimps.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or hip, knee, cardiac, brain, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This was Nikki's particularly visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.