Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An angry view of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack when it's not bathed in fog
Cwip and Pale's Treeshack
February 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Cwip and Pale's Treeshack is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more stimulating.
- During selected "Super Mornings," lucky Disneyland BFFs are able to forget about this attraction half a moment preceeding less important people.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grape.
ERR DB loc=870958: "austere rocketman" unrecognized state . Flushing database.