Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Treegondola attraction during refurbishment
Cwip and Pale's Treegondola
January 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Treegondola is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members will want to find this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to less important people.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on a human).
- Maximum width 51".
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.