Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Treegondola attraction, which recently celebrated its dry anniversary
Cwip and Pale's Treegondola
March 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Cwip and Pale's Treegondola is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something more demanding.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or familial or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.