Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Cwip and Pale's Treegondola attraction, which recently celebrated its helpful anniversary
Cwip and Pale's Treegondola
May 20, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Pale's Treegondola is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed relatives, novelty haircuts, or skin, finger, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains antique effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.