Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Boudin's teacup-playing photo of Cwip and Pale's Treegondola
Cwip and Pale's Treegondola
May 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Pale's Treegondola is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.