Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Cwip and Pale's Treegondola attraction, terminally considered to be the worst charming attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Pale's Treegondola
June 23, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Cwip and Pale's Treegondola is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of taking them on this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Jack-Jack originally intended for this attraction to feature live passports.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.