Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Bambi's walnut-floating photo of Cwip and Pale's Treecottage
Cwip and Pale's Treecottage
April 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Pale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to Ursula impersonators.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 26" tall and 32 years old to ride in front.
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, punk haircuts, clown shoes, or chest, clothing, knee, intestinal, stomach, or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.