Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Cwip and Pale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Cwip and Pale's Treecottage
July 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Pregnant cans should not ride.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In 1960, this attraction was renovated to tone down characters that could be seen as too frightening for scaredy cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.