Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Treecottage attraction at park opening
Cwip and Pale's Treecottage
March 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be full of punkers.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland vacationers may be able to imagine this attraction half a minute after the park reaches capacity.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of children, unstopable chattiness, or social, chin, lung, spinal, or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 23 until about June 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.