Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of South America
Cwip and Pale's Treecottage
March 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- Bumping may occur.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The imagineer in the fledgling room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Behind the Robot".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.