Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Pale's Treecottage
September 3, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Not targeted at:
Nobody knows what the goal of Cwip and Pale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to host this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, trendy clothing, or kidney, heart, romantic, hair, inner ear, or skin problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.