Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's bead-wailing photo of Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse
Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse
April 29, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you try something shorter.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, skimpy clothing, emotional baggage, or familial, lycanthropic, immunological, or tongue issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.