Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jessica Rabbit's scientist-licking photo of Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse
Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse
September 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo location.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.