Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse attraction during construction
Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse
December 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or José fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The tower of Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse can be spotted from as far away as a studio.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.