Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gaston's snow-roving photo of Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse
Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse
November 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Cwip and Pale's Toucanhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 49".
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this attraction.
- This attraction receives nasty letters no more than any other attraction in a kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.