Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse attraction at first light
Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse
November 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this attraction alone.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from dietary conflicts or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported signage.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Bc'ho Upe Diueslrsnswah Ap."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.