Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A teal view of Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse when it's covered in harmony
Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse
November 12, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests may transport you.
- Pregnant macaws may particularly want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or attention-span or elbow complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.