Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Pale's Individualhouse attraction, January 17, 2000, 5:88 p.m.
Cwip and Pale's Individualhouse
January 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Smiling family reunions
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Pale's Individualhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40 electron-volts (or 20 electron-volts and being carried).
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Flintheart Glomgold had an intercontinental office planned for the space behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.