Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Magoo's minion-roaming photo of Cwip and Pale's Individualhouse
Cwip and Pale's Individualhouse
November 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Pale's Individualhouse is. It once had free beer, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Warning: unusually excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant mermaids should not ride.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.