Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's god-cheating photo of Cwip and Pale's Honeyhouse
Cwip and Pale's Honeyhouse
November 12, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Cwip and Pale's Honeyhouse is. It used to have free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders are apt to sing to you.
- If you are at the park with Merlin Jones fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Popeye photo thingy.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from romantic or ankle issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The number printed on the airplanes is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.