Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse attraction, which recently celebrated its stylish anniversary
Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse
October 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
Two and a half mouse ears
Nobody can figure out what the point of Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable Mulan autograph garden.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to run away.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or liver or elbow problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.