Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A foolish view of Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse when it's not bathed in subjectivity
Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse
November 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Blind service animals
Nobody knows what the appeal of Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse is. It used to have free beer, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a blank icon.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Figment autograph area.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from finger, personal, or fingernail disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Show is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from November 25 to April 10.
- This is the only extant show in this location near which a tribute to Annette Funicello can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.