Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse ride, January 19, 1973, 1:25 p.m.
Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse
May 31, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Pale's Carriagehouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this ride only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this ride.
- During any weather, this ride may smell funny.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Just outside this ride can be found the snobbish cast members-only Club 57 hideaway -- the only place in the land where triceratops is available.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.