Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treetent attraction at night
Cwip and Nail's Treetent
April 9, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nine tikis (from "Ultimate Boatnik" web site, 1972)
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Cwip and Nail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: before the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.