Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A floral view of Cwip and Nail's Treetent when it's not covered in rollers
Cwip and Nail's Treetent
November 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to queue for this train only after a pledge of silence.
- After enjoying this train, you will be compelled to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 41".
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed extra limbs, valuable clothing, or elbow or spinal issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this train are overrun with friendly rodents.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cow.