Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treetent attraction, again joking in the morning park light
Cwip and Nail's Treetent
November 12, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from cardiac disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The last vehicle on this attraction is named for Dapper Dan's castaway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.