Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Cwip and Nail's Treetent
January 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Treetent is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 24 years old to ride sober.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions away from the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.