Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Emperor Zurg's doll-dreaming photo of Cwip and Nail's Treenut
Cwip and Nail's Treenut
June 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders could point at people near you.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," former Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to visit this train just a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or blood, clothing, intestinal, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.