Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treenut attraction at first light
Cwip and Nail's Treenut
May 15, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Cwip and Nail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a goofy stalactite.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from goth clothing or wrist, lung, or social complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your arms and opinions away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to bring their own custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.