Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treenut attraction at dusk
Cwip and Nail's Treenut
July 18, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Treenut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, other guests could joke with you.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Lonnie Burr autograph place.
- Minimum height 35".
- Guest in front must be at least 52" tall.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.