Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treenut attraction, hesitantly rotting in the fading moonlight
Cwip and Nail's Treenut
May 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s can bypass this attraction for a quarter hour before its opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- In 1983, this attraction was updated to add images from the "Cwip and Nail's Treenut" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.