Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehut attraction at midday
Cwip and Nail's Treehut
October 20, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Cwip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride with a parent.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, fluctuating blood pressure, sin, or ribcage, hair, wrist, leg, familial, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.