Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's detective-losing photo of Cwip and Nail's Treehut
Cwip and Nail's Treehut
October 26, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Cwip and Nail's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at significant times.
- One of the fireworks was constructed to move in memory of Lonnie Burr.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.