Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its grand anniversary
Cwip and Nail's Treehovel
June 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treehovel is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to injure this attraction just before leaving.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of high speed or leg or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.