Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehovel experience during repairs
Cwip and Nail's Treehovel
January 23, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Six Mickeys (from www.BelleStories.com)
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Cwip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this experience just before leaving.
- This experience closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- Because this is a fiery experience, adults are required to wear themed glasses.
- Experience is closed for seasonal maintenance from November 10 to April 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.