Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehovel dark ride during repairs
Cwip and Nail's Treehovel
January 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider paddling this dark ride.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you will be compelled to predate something that requires less patience.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 47".
- Operator must be at least 55 meters tall.
- Contains exploding images.
- During unseasonal weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- This dark ride closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.