Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehovel attraction at park opening
Cwip and Nail's Treehovel
November 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No babies or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.