Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Treehovel attraction, untimely considered to be the best giant attraction at Disneyland
Cwip and Nail's Treehovel
May 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus three rainbows
Nobody knows what the objective of Cwip and Nail's Treehovel is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: after your birthday, this attraction will be full of dancing Al Weiss fans.
- After confusing this attraction, injure something more exciting.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum IQ 60.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from unexplained phobias or bowel complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- No dancing or flash photography encouraged.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.