Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An universal view of Cwip and Nail's Treehovel when it's not covered in fog
Cwip and Nail's Treehovel
September 30, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to maintain your head and legs away from the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.