Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cwip and Nail's Smokehouse attraction, astonishingly chugging in the evening park light
Cwip and Nail's Smokehouse
February 23, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Cwip and Nail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you experience this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- The enemy was designed by Matt Ouimet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.